Shao Kahn Party Shao Kahn Party

lmfao

That was some comedy in there man!! Hahahaha "oh great.... 2 fags" HAH! I love your sense of humour and that Train part was hilarious, keep it up bruh.

~SilverPlat3d~
~PlatinuM~
{]|[CHROME]|[}

I have a hell of a lot of name I know lol.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Lmfao.

That was funny. Pretty fluid and well done, and I liked the rock-out thing at the end. Keep up the awesome work mang, I showed this to my uncle and his friend and we all laughed our asses off.

-Silverplated

The Irish Blonde The Irish Blonde

Woah boy.

That was some funny shit lmao. "Oh my does it hurt?" lmfao good job and fucken cheers.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Crazy.

Thats a top notch game there. I liked how he wanted her to suck his dick to get the job done lol nice job.

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

Grrrrrrrr

Too much work was put into this tutorial!!
YOU GET A FUCKIN 10!! >: (

DAMN IT!!

I HATE U!!

ACTUALLY NO!! A 9!! HA!!

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Lol... well I don't know what that was all about, but thanks for the review anyway :)

- When It Hits - - When It Hits -

Greeksta!

Lovin your Ethnic Style. I'mma try makin an Ethnic Beat one night when I'm tired & hungry. I make dope shyt when I'm tired & hungry LOL stay hooked.

RC - Swingin RC - Swingin

uhm

once again... not hiphop... please submit to the Misc Genre or Trance if you're going to continue making shit like this and...

"It has that country rap tunes feeling at first, then goes hard after the initial drone drops out for a bit. I like the motion and flow on this, keep that up and stay original like this."

ahaha the people on this website are idiots they're not gonna help you man, go to Rocbattle.com

I'm not hatin on you or anything I'm just trying to help. ~

redcyph9 responds:

once agian i made this 2 yrs ago and i hate this beat i dont even kno why i posted it and why dont u look at my new stuff.

RC - Ill Kill RC - Ill Kill

LOL

This wasn't that bad. You could've Mixed it better. And I'm still not hearing any effort... no worries, one day you're gonna make that really dope beat to make me go like "now thats what I'm talkin about".

redcyph9 responds:

another old track try again