Shao Kahn Party Shao Kahn Party

lmfao

That was some comedy in there man!! Hahahaha "oh great.... 2 fags" HAH! I love your sense of humour and that Train part was hilarious, keep it up bruh.

~SilverPlat3d~
~PlatinuM~
{]|[CHROME]|[}

I have a hell of a lot of name I know lol.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Lmfao.

That was funny. Pretty fluid and well done, and I liked the rock-out thing at the end. Keep up the awesome work mang, I showed this to my uncle and his friend and we all laughed our asses off.

-Silverplated

The Irish Blonde The Irish Blonde

Woah boy.

That was some funny shit lmao. "Oh my does it hurt?" lmfao good job and fucken cheers.

Braveheart Wasted Braveheart Wasted

Uhm.

The drawings weren't all that great. The music was awesome. But it wasn't funny, not funny at all. It's only my opinion, and this doesn't really deserve front page.

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

Kickass lol.

That was pretty fucking funny. Keep up the creativity and celldweller lol. Oh and P.S. - I noticed the other teeth didn't have faces rofl.

Chaos 2 Chaos 2

Er.

Pretty cool. I liked the story, but here's what needs to be worked on: One. The same sounds running and running all over again when they were jumping were getting annoying. Two. It took forever for sonic to power-up to super sonic. Three. You shouldn't do close-ups for something that wasn't very well pixelated, it looked like rubbish. Thats what I think mate, keep it up though.

-Silverplated

The White, The Black The White, The Black

Uhm

That was good man. Most of these reviewers cant do any better and some of them dont even animate, they cant do any better. They fuckin suck, Animating isn't fun anymore to let yourself be creative and let out what you think. What I think is, people shouldn't like an animation, they should appreciate the efford and hard work. Gosh you people are dumbasses.

Kind Remarks #1 Kind Remarks #1

Meh.

I don't know what that was. I'll be STRICTLY honest with you. This was just some guy saying stuff like poo, crap and all of that stuff you barely from anybody now a days. Then he comes up saying F**K and its Censored? well... you get points for originality.

Outrage92 responds:

The only reason it was censored was because the clip I downloaded was already censored...god, man...I would've left it uncensored if it wasn't...

The Adventures of Steve 1 The Adventures of Steve 1

LOL!

i loved this. it was top quality and it had a TV like intro lol. keep shit like this coming man.

Freeze Frame Freeze Frame

sup SoL!!

nice animation man, keep up the nice work. too bad stickslaughter died, i miss it, meh too many animation leets were leaving from there anyways.